What is the relevance of Alphabet Matching?
1. Helps develop communication skills.
2. Learning the letters of the alphabet.
3. Improve concentration.
4. Train visual memory.
5. Increase short term memory.
6. Increase attention to detail.
7. Improve the ability to find similarities and differences in objects.
8. Help to classify objects that are grouped by similar traits.
9. Improve vocabulary.
Now if I already got you interested, then we shall begin!
1. Any wooden/plastic/even paper individual alphabets
2. Bond paper or cardboard paper
- Print out the alphabets on your paper.
- Lay it down on a table or floor with a basket, bowl of letters beside the child.
- Show her how to match each alphabet.
- Have her take at turn.
Tip: Also try saying each letter out load, often quizzing her which letter she’s holding. This will help in remembering each alphabet.